Full-day, 2-month contract position
Sales Consultant: Brainline Montana Branch, Pretoria
Brainline is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the Brainline Team as a Sales Consultant at its branch in Montana, Pretoria.
The successful candidate will serve as an ambassador for Brainline by educating potential clients about home education, offering support to existing parents and learners whether in our branches, by answering telephone calls and emails, at expo’s or during support of the company’s marketing endeavours.You will perform various duties. This includes, but is not limited to, the duties listed below.
- Capturing leads and turning them into closed sales to meet sales targets.
- Involvement in all marketing endeavours.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email, face to face or online.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the company.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Be a “brand ambassador” to the company.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Follow up with current customers in the interest of customer satisfaction.
- Stay current with product knowledge and company developments to suggest best feasible product to clients.
- Active involvement and technical support to the customer in the complete process of product delivery.
- Active portrayal of leadership qualities in a team environment.
- Support the mission, vision and core values of the company.
- A minimum qualification of a National Senior Certificate.
- At least 3 – 5 years of work experience in sales.
- Experience in an educational environment is preferred.
- Ability to build positive relationships with a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Responsible, dependable, punctual, with the possibility of working flexible working hours.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Excel.
Applicants can send their current Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter and the names and contacts details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: January 2024
Closing date: 8 December 2023
WE RETAIN THE RIGHT NOT TO HIRE SOMEONE FOR THIS POSITION.
AN APPLICATION IN ITSELF DOES NOT GIVE AN APPLICANT THE RIGHT TO AN INTERVIEW.