Vacancy: Junior Graphic Designer
Posted 11 May 2017
Brainline Learning World is a leading distance education provider that offers learners of all ages around the world the opportunity to work towards their National Senior Certificate through innovative online learning methods.
Brainline is looking for a passionate graphic designer to join their creative team based in Montana, Pretoria. The successful applicant will help to promote the company values in the following ways:
• Creating artwork and documentation in line with the branding guidelines.
• Organise layout of material for web, print, social media, presentations and more.
• Write content as and when necessary – in English and Afrikaans.
• Assist with the execution of projects.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and time management to meet deadlines.
• Become familiar with certain aspects of distance education through research.
• Relevant tertiary education.
• Passion for creativity, innovation and industry trends.
• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver).
• The ability to work comfortably on Mac.
• Experience working with WordPress.
• Ability to communicate and write well in both Afrikaans and English.
• Be friendly and present well
• Own reliable transport
If you think that you are the ideal person to join the Brainline Family, please send your CV, electronic portfolio as well as a personal profile and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brainline Learning World offers learners from all ages the invaluable opportunity to study
from anywhere in the world through quality and convenient e-learning solutions.
Make use of this great opportunity to become part of the Leader in Distance Education.
Posted: 19 October 2016
Brainline Learning World is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the Brainline Team as the Receptionist at the Umhlanga branch in KwaZulu-Natal.
The successful candidate will be an ambassador for Brainline by making guests, students and visitors feeling welcome; whether it is by receiving them at the branch, or by answering telephone calls and e-mails.
As the receptionist, you will perform various front desk, administrative and general duties. This includes, but are not limited to, the list below.
Applicants can send their short, current Curriculum Vitae to the CEO, Coleen Cronje, at email@example.com.
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Posted 7 October 2016
Brainline Learning World is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the Brainline Team as a Customer Care Adviser at their Head Office in Montana, Pretoria.
If you have a passion for education, technology and people, this is the ideal opportunity for you to make a significant impact in students’ educational journey towards their National Senior Certificates.
The successful candidate will be an ambassador for Brainline by making guests and clients always feel welcome; whether through in-person consultations, over the telephone or communication via email.
Applicants can send a short, current Curriculum Vitae to the CEO, Coleen Cronje, at firstname.lastname@example.org.